The company “UVM” provides warranty service of its products in accordance with the requirements of legislative acts about guarantee terms and recommendations for furniture operation.
It is important to know the rules of furniture operation and the cases in which You cann’t get warranty service (repairing or replacing some elements of furniture).
Operating instructions for furniture:
- The furniture is designed for operation in dry rooms, protected from harmful atmospheric influences (direct sunlight, moisture, etc.), active heat sources. Furniture should be operated according to its functional purpose. Furniture is recommended to be used in dry, clean, ventilated rooms at a temperature of at least +2 ° C and a relative humidity of 45% – 70%. Furniture should be placed at a distance of 15-20 cm from the walls, 0.5-1 m – from heating devices, at least 0.5 m – from electric light sources, with a width of the passages between products of not less than 1 m.
- Do not put hot items on the furniture without a heat-insulated stand.
- Furniture should be protected from direct sunlight, it should not be placed near heaters, damp or cold walls to avoid deterioration of appearance and properties.
- Surfaces of furniture should be protected from impacts by hard objects in order to avoid occurrence of cracks, scratches, dents and other damages.
- It is not recommended to put sharp, heavy objects on furniture, expose furniture to excessive loads.
- The surfaces of furniture parts should be protected from moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents to avoid swelling, damage, stains etc.
- During operation the fasteners may loss, in this case it is necessary to tighten the screws, bolts, nuts, etc.
- Preventative care should be given at least once a week. Dust from the fabric surfaces is removed with a vacuum cleaner with a special nozzle that does not damage the surface. Wood elements and chipboard – should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth (flannel, plush). It is possible to use special means to carefurniture, following the instructions of the manufacturers of such products if use on surfaces and materials specified in the instructions.
- Do not allow aggressive substances (acids, alkalis, oils, acetone, etc.) and their vapors influence the furniture. If furniture contacts with similar chemically active substances it would lead to negative consequences.
- Twice a year You should turn over the mattress (recommendations and operating instructions), which significantly prolongs its service.
- When using furniture, try to uniformly distribute the load to the supporting areas. Do not use excessive force to unfold the items, do not step on the lower shelf of the cabinet with your feet, in order to reach the upper shelves, this will lead to breakdown of the fasteners or person’s fall.
- You must install furniture on a level surface.
- Transport Your furniture in disassembled form.
- You can move in assembled form only detached furniture elements with the help of vertical rigidly fixed elements (posts, sidewalls), having released previously them from things. Do not move the built-in-case or a separately-standing wardrobe! It is categorically forbidden, as more often it is fixed to walls, its weight can reach 400 kg and more. Attempts to push back the cabinet, resorting to the help of improvised means, will inevitably lead to damage of the product. If You need to move such cabinet You need to free it from things, completely or partially dismantle the cabinet and install it in another place.
Guarantees and claims:
- The furniture complies with the requirements of the State Sanitary Norms and Regulations “Polymeric and polymeric materials, products and structures used in construction and furniture production. Hygienic requirements “approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 1139 dated 29.12.2012; State sanitary norms and rules “Textile, leather and fur materials and products. Basic hygiene requirements “, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 1138 of December 29, 2012.
- Guarantee maintenance of furniture is carried out in accordance with the requirements and in terms established by the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights”.
- The buyer has the right to take part in the inspection of the goods in person, or through his representative (in accordance with Article 12, 14 of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights”).
Warranty period of furniture operation:
It is from 12 to 18 months from the date of installation. Defects caused by the fault of the manufacturer, found during the warranty period, will be eliminated for free.
The product is not subject to warranty service in the following cases:
- defects are caused by improper transportation, operation or using by the consumer of substandard furniture care products;
- if furniture was installed by not authorized Seller’s representatives;
- in case the product was repaired by the customer or by third parties that were not the Seller’s representatives;
- the design of the product or components have been changed by the consumer;
- the warranty period has expired;
- There are defects that the consumer was aware of before bying furniture, and (or) as a result of which the consumer received an individual discount;
- furniture in bathrooms and balconies; in case the furniture contacted with moisture: flooding with water, a large amount of condensate etc;
- when moisture, dirt and other extraneous substances and objects penetrate;
- furniture with defects that arose from the fault of the buyer due to: loads exceeding the established standards of GOST 19917-93, tears, pollution, improper exploitation and other similar reasons; such defects can be repaired by a representative of the “Seller” at the expense of the buyer;
- “UVM” reserves the right to make changes in the design of products, if this does not entail a deterioration in their consumer qualities;
- The fact that MDF, painted MDF, wood elements, leather, fabric and other materials is slightly different from the sample, does not depend on the furniture manufacturer and is not a warranty case;
- in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights”, in case of violation of the established rules for the operation of furniture, no material and moral harm is compensated, and the requirements for eliminating the deficiencies are not accepted;
- in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Consumer Rights”, goods or services on an individual order (project) are not subjects to return and exchange.